SB Pro PE update released

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

SB Pro PE update released

Post by Hammer »

Gator/Softball? either of you going to get the update. $25 i believe.
Helmut
Softball

Re: SB Pro PE update released

Post by Softball »

I need to reinstall this. I thought there was an expansion or something that was $50 or something like that? I'll check I'll check it out.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

nope - this upgrade for $25.
Helmut
Softball

Post by Softball »

Bought this tonight, DL version. Here is some advise to save you some time.

FYI for SBPPE 2.538: First,make sure your Codemeter software is updated to 4.20a. Next, make sure your SBPPE license is on the Codemeter stick. (This should be the case already)

Second, you will need to uninstall all previous versions of SBPPE before installing 2.538.

Third, once you buy the 2.538 addon, you will be emailed a link to add the license for 2.538 to your Codemeter stick. Follow the link, click Get License key, and then choose Activate.

Finally, DL and install 2.538 (9 files) from http://www.esimgames.com/Downloads.htm and install. It will prompt you to update the Codemeter software, but you should have already done this in the first step. Cancel the Codemeter software installation. Once the install of 2.538 is done, you should be ready to roll. Run the game and if your license ws correctly activated, the game will load.

Enjoy.
Last edited by Softball on 28 Aug 2010, 23:21, edited 1 time in total.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

cool. thx. it looks like i can also get a deal on the additional license i purchased. i wonder if other people might be interested in trying it out?
Helmut