Playing GR Tonight 2 Aug 2002

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Gator

Playing GR Tonight 2 Aug 2002

Post by Gator »

Hey all!

For those who are planning on playing GR tonight ... there is a new download listed in the first post of the "Ghosts Downloads" Sticky thread. Actually, it's the next installment of the WOF Reality Check Mod. It contains some fixes from the previous version. It contains some new support kits (Allows the support kits from DS - for you steel...) and it includes the new mission that is for the EF campaign .. Turaif Airbase Liberation.

Pick it up and install it for tonight's game. It's only 15MB. Make sure you select your ROOT GR folder to install it to ... it will create itself in the Mods folder automatically. It's probably best to delete your current RealityCheck folder before installing.

Let me know if you have any problems...

-Gator
Last edited by Gator on 02 Aug 2002, 10:03, edited 1 time in total.
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
Gator

Post by Gator »

Get the download from the Sticky Thread. It's ready to go!
Gator

Post by Gator »

BTW-

I also just grabbed the Sabre Team Mod and the ADF mod too. These should be good although I haven't tried them yet myself.

Last night I can't believe how hot my cpu was ... that was not good. We're in the middle of a heat wave here in VA and I don't want to spend a fortune turning our computer room into an arctic paradise. Hopefully I can keep it all cool through the end of our summer.

See you all tonight!
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Yeah I got that Sabre mod too - it has gotten good reviews - we shall see...

If you can open the case and direct a small fan on your pc it will help...
Helmut
Gator

Post by Gator »

Steel,
That's exactly what i did ... there is also fortunately an A.C. vent between the small fan and the open case ... my temps are 16C lower than 24 hrs ago...

-Bri