Getting active

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hades

Getting active

Post by Hades »

Hi guys i would like to get active in this group it was way to long ago since i was in a game with you guys i think it was around christmas so its around 6 months if i remember correct:)

I got Gr and desert siege thou it llooks like i wated to long to get island thunder since i cant find it in my town but this friday i will take a trip to stockholm and see if i can find it there,
i also got ravenshield so np there

So the only thing i wonder is do we still use RW? and whats the ip
and wich days and times?
"The greatest failures of them all is the failure to try"
Ed Bugarin Delta force
Softball

Welcome back

Post by Softball »

Hey Hades,

Yea, it's been a long time since you've joined us for a game, eh? I can remember the last GR session you played, it was some team vs team stuff. Good to see you back, :) .

Check the SERVERS forum for the RW IP and Password. It has been the same IP for the last 3 or 4 months now.

Hope to catch you online sometime.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Tach Deneva

Post by Tach Deneva »

WhyNott wrote:omg :)
Stealth spam!

TD
Last edited by Tach Deneva on 05 Apr 2006, 10:48, edited 1 time in total.
"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

stealth spam deleted
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Stealth spam again - obviously this is related to WhyNott is it? Guess I have to be careful - let me know what this is all about.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Thanks Steel!
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Is this thread to be considered the waking call for GR lunatics? Are we going to see GRAW soon?
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Softball

Post by Softball »

May 5th, 2006...so they say. :roll:

I played this on display in the store for Xbox 360, very nice from what I saw. I absolutely HATE playing a FPS type game with a game pad, so that aspect of it wasn't favorable. At least on the PC version(Please oh please let it be released) I can use my trusty KB and mouse. I'm not sure what the MP COOP limitations will be (ie Max team members in MP COOP? Team vs team? CTF?).

All I can say is I hope it is worth the wait.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Early May is good for me, there is much to look at inbetween times. But, if it's going to be successful, then it simply has to have used the original as a benchmark to be exceeded! Otherwise, I fear it will be doomed.

Hades

Post by Hades »

Downloaded the demo but it was corrupted, downloading it again and hoping i will like it :) I havent played a good military shooter or waht you call it in a while.

But this may be a good year with GRAW and Armed Assault :)
"The greatest failures of them all is the failure to try"
Ed Bugarin Delta force
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

I think Steel has it on the ftp sever, go have a look mate. And he did say it downloaded and installed okay from there, I'm sure. 8)

Hammer

Post by Hammer »

yes, the link was in the other, :roll: current, thread...
Helmut