mod for Men of War Assault Squad 2

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

mod for Men of War Assault Squad 2

Post by Hammer »

most of you know I hate the lack of zoom out ability in these newer games. I like men of war assault squad 2, but dislike how you cannot see much of the battlefield.

so I created a mod for all the stock maps hat lets you zoom out further, works for all stock maps.

if anyone is interested in testing/using it I will upload it. not sure how many have this - I see Slam and Softball on steam.
Helmut
Hammer

Re: mod for Men of War Assault Squad 2

Post by Hammer »

suggested mods for MoW AS2:

GSM (Fields of Honor XI)
Sir Hinkel's SP/COOP for GSM
Cerebulon's defense missions for GSM

All three of Hammer_RLG's camera height mods. PDT_Armataz_01_12

You can find all in the steam workshop for MoW AS2. GSM is a little special since it is far too large for the workshop. so you have to go to the link and download and install the base mod, THEN subscribe to it in the workshop as that is how the patches are released for it.

link for GSM on our server:

http://files.rlgaming.com/GSM_Fields_of ... taller.exe
Helmut
Slamhammer

Post by Slamhammer »

Got the Mod hammer it worked very well.... Played three skirmish ....played as commonwealth the first 2 then as american vs Japan in the Luzon battle .....that skirmish lasted hour then crashed to desk top...not sure why it did it but that mod was much better then the stock game....the map mod also help thanks.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

NP, make sure you get the other mods as well - those you just subscribe to in the workshop. you also need to subscribe to the GSM patch mod in the workshop. that is how they add patches to the larger file you downloaded and installed.

I agree, the GSM mod makes the game better. hard to tell just what exactly, but it feels better.
Helmut
Softball

Post by Softball »

Got the mods installed, now just need to make some time to play.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

yeah - know how that is. but you seem to have less and less as time goes on.

I have now made three camera height mods - two of them are pretty popular, over 600 subscribers each. the third there just does not seem to be that many people playing the missions - they are Cerebulon's defense missions for GSM. I like them.
Helmut