Ready or Not (S.W.A.T)

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Trichome

Re: Ready or Not (S.W.A.T)

Post by Trichome »

I was watching this video and caught something at 3:24 of the video (didn't see any AI mods in the video)
Uncheck this box and we can play whatever mods we EACH want unless its map mods. Then we all need it.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Im going to give this AI mod a try....

https://www.nexusmods.com/readyornot/mods/727
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

You know what? A good point has been brought up. We should play the RAID mode tonight. The ROE is more relaxed since RAID is all about going in and subduing armed suspects who will not comply. Maybe we're dying so much in "barricaded suspects" simply because we are holding off on the trigger to see if the suspects surrender?
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

PanzerMeyer wrote:
13 Sep 2022, 06:07
We should play the RAID mode tonight. The ROE is more relaxed since RAID is all about going in and subduing armed suspects who will not comply.
Im game....

I got my mods installed. Make sure you guys uncheck the MOD option box in RoN in your options menu
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Will do Trichome! I'll see you at 9:00 EDT.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

We will definitely replay that port facility map again next week. We got our butts kicked! lol
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

Mainly when we all bought it, it was due to enemies coming around behind us. I think that stopping doors from opening and one person solely watching our backs, we should do better. also we all bought it on that port map when we broke into 2 groups. We need to stay together. 2 in front, 1-2 securing enemies and weapons, 1 watching our backs. My $0.02.

Regardless, I enjoyed it.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Agree with all your points Creeper!
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

Oh to add, I think we did a good job of using our tactical stuff like the mirror. I need to not use the battering ram and instead bring the door wedges. we need to flash rooms more to. There is no time limit thankfully like Rainbow so we can take our time. My brain everywhere but work today ha ha.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Cr33p3r wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 08:05
My brain everywhere but work today ha ha.
Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. PDT_Armataz_01_28
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

20220920212209_1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Well, at least we won the last mission last night but the AI definitely still needs work. I'm really hoping that the next major update will improve the AI behavior.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I read that as well! I'm quite excited about all that stuff.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Not for us yet.... but some interesting updates are coming

PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Yeah hopefully we won't have to wait TOO long.

To be perfectly frank, while I've been enjoying the game mostly due to the interaction with you guys, this will be the last time I pay for an alpha-state game.
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

Regardless of the difficulty, i still enjoy the experience of the game (its still new to me) and especially Tues nights with you all when I have time. I'll continue for a while.

panzer: I'm also open to suggestions for an alternative on Tues nights to mix it up. I probably just see what you and Jedi play and get one of those games. :)

Also, unrelated, I upgraded to Win 11 on my PC last night. I can see already an improvement in what I7 cores are being used so thanks for the advice!
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Cr33p3r wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 07:22
Regardless of the difficulty, i still enjoy the experience of the game (its still new to me) and especially Tues nights with you all when I have time. I'll continue for a while.

If the game is difficult with realistic acting and moving enemies then that's one thing but when it's difficult because the enemy AI get a bunch of cheats then that's just frustrating. if you and Trichome are interested in something like Aliens: Fireteam Elite then we could definitely play that as a break from Ready or Not until the big update becomes available for us.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

I'm okay with early Alpha access as long as Im paying less than those that will purchase it when its Beta or Full release..... Im not sure if that's the case but I would hope it is,... a reward for sticking through the tough times...?

I do really enjoy playing this game with you guys.... I enjoy shooters but I moreso enjoy playing with the same people. Its either you guys with this game or GR Breakpoint with a really good friend of mine.

Also....I think we are improving in RorN I might add....I look forward to Tuesdays.

Im not so big into SCiFi but I will purchase the game if that's what we settle on...
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

I was going over the steam list of COOP games... Ill share some links in a new thread so we can keep this Ready or Not related