Tuesday Night shift away from Ready or Not??

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Cr33p3r

Re: Tuesday Night shift away from Ready or Not??

Post by Cr33p3r »

Sounds good. I hope to be on. I have a dinner tomorrow and probably won't be home in time.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I'll have GR: Breakpoint installed today and will re-familiarize myself with the game.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

I got GR Breakpoint installed. Unfortunately I'm having big issues. When i start the game, my mouse starts moving to the right of the screen. I cant even get into the game at this point. I'm googling for a solution. I even changed to a single screen thinking that was the issue and it turns out its not. i'll keep trying.
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

The mouse problem is likely due to a conflict with other peripherals. My rudder pedals were causing that problem in GR Breakpoint. Try disconnecting your HOTAS or moving the throttle on your HOTAS to a neutral position.
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

ugh what a pain. i did see someone with the same problem and the pedals were the problem. I'll dive under my desk to see where they connect. Thanks for the suggestion.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

By the way, I tested out Ready or Not with the update and the enemy AI is greatly improved. The enemies move, act and fire much more realistically now.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Creeper,

Now that I’m thinking about it, I think with GR Breakpoint, it was the throttle. I had to push the throttle to the middle and the mouse cursor would calm down. I think I had the rudder pedal probable with Elder Scrolls V. So, it might be one of the other. Good luck!
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

OK. Thanks. i'll start with disconnecting the rudder pedals and see how it goes.

I remember when Quake originally came out, the default control was a steering wheel for some reason.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Cr33p3r wrote:
11 Dec 2022, 12:25
I got GR Breakpoint installed. Unfortunately I'm having big issues. When i start the game, my mouse starts moving to the right of the screen. I cant even get into the game at this point. I'm googling for a solution. I even changed to a single screen thinking that was the issue and it turns out its not. i'll keep trying.
I have to unplug my HOTAS when I try and play this game..... if not the cursor moves also
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I've played two games with this issue of having to remove any connected joystick: GR Breakpoint and Mass Effect Andromeda. For me it's not a big deal since I only use a joystick. I don't have a HOTAS setup.
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

I have more flight sim peripherals than i care to mention.

....but I will: yoke, pedals, throttle quadrant, propwashsim G530; 4 x Logitech flight informational panels, and a Logitech radio panel. I fly a Christmas Tree of USB connections every night!
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

So Breakpoint was a big bust last night. I have this bizarre graphics corruption that I have to research and see if it can be fixed and none of us were able to join the coop game via invites in UbiConnect.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

I was able to play with a buddy last night so the coop def works.

Hope you can find out the graphics issue.
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

if we cant figure it out, we could always give ROW a shot again since it was patched.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I'm fine with sticking with Ready or Not. Apparently I have to wait for a patch from Ubi to fix my graphics issue with Breakpoint.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

So.. I finally talked my buddy into upgrading his gear and we scored some used gear. We used STEAM big picture mode to get his PS4 controller working so we will probably have another shooter on Tuesdays..... "905Jay"

His PS4 controller works with RorN for most the functions we would use on a regular basis...