Six Days in Fallujah

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Trichome

Six Days in Fallujah

Post by Trichome »

This looks very promising... and it'll be Coop.

Might be worth putting on the wish list.

Grifter

Re: Six Days in Fallujah

Post by Grifter »

Added. Might be cool. I'm disappointed with how the Rainbow Six product got more arcade-like and less tactical. ArmA just isn't good unless you have dozens of people. SQUAD may be something, but I'm not sure. The other CQB sim you guys have been playing looks promising but requires more work, apparently. Also, I wish that it wasn't limited to just CQB.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Grifter wrote:
27 May 2023, 06:46
Added. Might be cool. I'm disappointed with how the Rainbow Six product got more arcade-like and less tactical. ArmA just isn't good unless you have dozens of people. SQUAD may be something, but I'm not sure. The other CQB sim you guys have been playing looks promising but requires more work, apparently. Also, I wish that it wasn't limited to just CQB.
100% to everything you said. Squad not being PvE kind of turns me off even though I own it. We could do small team mission in ARMA but im not good with that mission editor.

Hopefully this is a good one.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Grifter wrote:
27 May 2023, 06:46
ArmA just isn't good unless you have dozens of people.
It all depends on the missions you are playing. My SimHQ Arma sessions never have more than 6 people and we do just fine winning the majority of the missions. We do have the benefit of having 2 experienced mission makers in our group though.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Post by Bones »

A friend of mine who is a retired Army LTC is a Battle of Fallujah veteran. I wonder what he would think about this.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

[/quote]
It all depends on the missions you are playing. My SimHQ Arma sessions never have more than 6 people and we do just fine winning the majority of the missions. We do have the benefit of having 2 experienced mission makers in our group though.
[/quote]

I DL the mods last night and the TS info... I think Im good to go and join. Looking forward to trying a mission out with you guys.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Awesome news Trichome! Looking forward to seeing you next Monday. The Steam workshop really makes these mods so much easier to manage.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Re this game.... Got an update today
EA
RELEASE DATE:
22 Jun, 2023
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Trichome wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 07:37
Re this game.... Got an update today
EA
RELEASE DATE:
22 Jun, 2023
Ah, that will be the 82nd anniversary of "Operation Barbarossa" which was the Axis invasion of the USSR.