G-R tonite??

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

KODIAK

G-R tonite??

Post by KODIAK »

Is anyone up for a game tonite? Sat on 67.8 when you are all ready
Gator

Post by Gator »

Hey Kodiak. I may be available late. Could be 11EDT (10 CDT). If there's people playing, I'll try to catch up with you.

-Brian
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver

Post by Guest »

:(
Hey thanx, Gator - but i FELL ASLEEP in the end!! Sat in my new AB Cockpit, like a little baby in his new mobile cot, LOL.
Now I have to disassemble everything to take the pit up to the base for our 30th anniversary open day at BATUS, tomorrow.
If anyone wants to see what we are all about, just fo a search on BATUS or CFB Suffield.
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Sorry about the guest signature on that one - I can't login with my username at the mo. I have now "re-created" it and back to normal.

Don
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

Hey, Kodiak, you ought to get Operation Flashpoint also. It has tanks and APC's, etc. and seems like it would model what you do pretty well.
"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away." --Barry Goldwater
[img]http://home.online.no/~rgt36/grafikk/fa-18-rot.gif[/img]
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Yeah, I had a copy from a mate. But it really doesn't do it for me - have to say I much prefer G-R and SOAF myself.

Don
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Iseem to be missing a lot of our Friday thing at the mo (having withdrawal symptoms) anyone able to have qa blast any other time - I need the practice myself.

Don
Gator

Post by Gator »

Don,
Sorry I didn't make it either. We had dinner guests until about midnight and then I fell asleep.

I am also suffering the withdrawal symptoms you speak of (in Falcon too).

Let's get together soon.

-Brian
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Am all for that my friend! And I really would like to get up in the air with Falcon4 SP3 sometime, have never done that to date. Mind you I really need to learn to fly, and d/f a little i have absolutely no idea about pulling manouevers that will give me an advantage over ther enemy or anything, offline I simply fly by the seat of my pants.
I now have an AB pit to use, so I should be able to get a little more comfortable while trying to fly now too.
By the way, we had an open day at the base yesterday, and I was there with the AB pit, and my set-up for the kids to have a play on - was fairly quiet to start with, but once the boss announced my existence on the tannoy, all hell broke loose. I was kept very busy, but it was a real good day.

Don

p.s. I am back up with the site(obviously) - I can get all the menus again now, so access to the forums is possible again - I shouldn't miss any more of the news!! I see we are now referred to as 5 SFG(Special Forces Group?) - 'D' Ghosts