Thursday 22 Aug, 2030hrs CDT

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

Post by Hammer »

I am in...

Do we have anything new we want to try? Or still that dam(n) :) mission?

Does anyone know if the IDF mod has any missions with it?
Helmut
Gator

Post by Gator »

The 75th ranger mod has 15 new missions - some in original maps and some in desert maps. Don't know if it's any good but perhaps.

I don't believe the IDF mod has missions.

-Bri
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

i am in. just let me know what i have to dl.
"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away." --Barry Goldwater
[img]http://home.online.no/~rgt36/grafikk/fa-18-rot.gif[/img]
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

:D
I'm in!!

Just need to know what to d/l before tomorrow as I'm a little slow these days - 56K you know, happened in the war......LOL.
Hey what about that industrial map, there are a few missios with that, or don't you guys like fighting in built up areas? And as a cool mod - what about BjB's sabre teams mod? It would maybe worth looking at by one of you guys to see if it's worth adopting. Or is there a reason why we don't adopt mods like that? Anyway let me know, and I will be there this time!

Regards, Don

Post by Guest »

Got to give cred to the "Dance of Lead" , it has enemy scum bags everywhere - and you don't get much time to take a swig of beer either. I played the mission using the BjB's Sabre Teams mod - and got my arse kicked well and truely every time - this has to be given the shake-down by you guys to see what you think.

Regards, Don
Grifter

I hope to be in

Post by Grifter »

I've got a few guys I've got to catch up with, close friends of mine I have not seen. If I get home early enough, I'll come on, but I'm planning on being out for a bit. I know I'm gonna miss all the good stuff, as usual....damn....