Still alive?

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Still alive?

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Are we ever going to do Ghost Recon again or no? I just want to see how many of us here are still interested in playing this game online.
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

With OFP, JO, HD2 and the newer GR2 coming out soon, I don't see why we would.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Grifter wrote:With OFP, JO, HD2 and the newer GR2 coming out soon, I don't see why we would.
Good point. As for Ghost Recon 2 though..we'll see how that one turns out. I sure hope it's not too "arcadey".
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Sadly, I'd have to say I agree there with Grifter. I have always enjoyed playing Ghost Recon - all the weapons, uniforms and maps/missions made it awesome for me. Have been looking recently to probably remove it from my hard drive soon and sell it off myself, so if anyone is intending on playing it for a longer let me know too.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

mine has been gone and traded in for a while now...
Helmut
Hammer_other

Post by Hammer_other »

I'm holding on to it; it's proved a good backup in the past, and with the number of mods available, I can't let it go.
"...and the bombs go BOOM and the walls crash down, bang, bang, boom, boom, war is a terrible thing, OK?!..."

[img]http://www.stevelanephotography.co.uk/aviation/TEMP/Area51.jpg[/img]
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Well, if you really want them I am happy to sell you both my add-ons - shall we say GBP 5,- for both of them? Let me know, I'll place my addy in the next post I make here. Of course, you'll find that Nemisis will still want to borrow them for an install.
Hammer_other

Post by Hammer_other »

Nah, don't bother selling them to me, I'll just stick all the important data on a couple of discs
"...and the bombs go BOOM and the walls crash down, bang, bang, boom, boom, war is a terrible thing, OK?!..."

[img]http://www.stevelanephotography.co.uk/aviation/TEMP/Area51.jpg[/img]