Iron Wrath Add-on

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Iron Wrath Add-on

Post by PanzerMeyer »

How many of you will be getting this add-on for Raven Shield? I think this add-on may help revive interest for us!
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Possibly, but not holding my breath to be honest. In trying to cut down on what games I am playing, Ravenshield may very well become a casualty. I haven't yet finalised my list, but have a good idea as what I want to do.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

i am with Kodiak - I will probably not be playing any more Raven Shield. I much prefer HD2, OFP and JO, and may use RvS stuff to lessen the cost of purchasing Escalation.
Helmut
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

i will be getting it. i still love RvS and will continue to play it over OFP, JO, etc.
"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away." --Barry Goldwater
[img]http://home.online.no/~rgt36/grafikk/fa-18-rot.gif[/img]
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Now available for free download at Ubi as far as I know. But currently only for sub members. I guess it's a bit of a waiting game for us then, if we ever play it again. I know Steel has already sold his copy of RvS. BY all accounts I would normally have already done the same, but they have stopped taking 2nd hand games at all our local shops.
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

link please. i find no mention of this anywhere. on fileplanet, ubi, or the ravenshield website
"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away." --Barry Goldwater
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Try Fileplanet instead.
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

The Jedi Master
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

In the link above there is a link on the fileplanet page to get your FREE KEY HERE. Wonder if you can get it for free?
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Or could that possibly be . .erm . . .'false advertising'?
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Downloading as we speak:

You need to register to FilePlanet. Then fill-in your details as requested, if you don't want to fill some part in just leave it blank (see what happens, cos I don't know about that). Then you will go ask for a KEY and it will have you fill-in a "type what you see in the window" box. This will re-direct you to another window providing you with a CD KEY style code. All you need to do is click on the download server of choice and let it run.
If I experience any problems or there is something else worth mentioning wheh I get the dowload finished I'll add it to this post.

Two versions to d/l - US and UK versions.
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

Ok, I figured out how to get the key.

You do NOT have to pay to get a key. You just have to go through several screens.
The Jedi Master
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Yep! That's right, I'm STILL in the middle of downloading. :shock:
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Okay, I dug out my RvS and installed up to 1.60. And installed Iron Wrath now too. Guess I'll be asked for the KEY once I try to go multiplayer. Anyone up for some of this - see what it's like?
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

I will be...once I get around to installing the game again! :?
The Jedi Master
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

link please. i find no mention of this anywhere. on fileplanet, ubi, or the ravenshield website
Try fileplanet instead

?
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Be sure to login at FilePlanet before hitting the link above, then go get a KEY before downloading, using the link for that, it's there, just a little difficult to notice amongst all the other info. That window IS a little crowded, eh?
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Jedi and I plan on reinstalling Raven Shield so we can play the Iron Wrath missions. Anyone else interested?
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Me. and I think Hudson and Sabre.