Hey WOF

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Softball

JO

Post by Softball »

Not sure if everyone here has JO + EXP, so it might be hit or miss. I'll ask around and see who has the EXP and would be up for some JO.

Good to hear from you guys, we have been busy re-visiting OFP + Y2K3 mod (OFP + 2003 Units, weapons, uniforms, etc..) Good stuff.

Talk to you again soon Sniper.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

have it
"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away." --Barry Goldwater
[img]http://home.online.no/~rgt36/grafikk/fa-18-rot.gif[/img]
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

don't have it but might soon...

so for now JOTR only for me...but i have plenty of other stuff to do so do not let me keep you all from playing escalation.
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Don't have EXP, and to be honest I have lost interest in JO: TR myself. Yes, the OFP bug has bitten, but that has nothing to do really with losing interest in JO. It's more a case of my intent in downscaling my games and trying to concentrate more on specific stuff:

Falcon 4
OFP
Dangerous Waters

and maybe dabble with some of the following:

Splinter Cell: PB
RvS

and then you have to look at what else is coming up to replace those, and whether or not they are going to fit in or not make the grade. Anyway, I really want to minimise as much as possible and eventually something is going to be sacrificed. :(