Great ops last night, everyone!

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Gator

Post by Gator »

Josi and I could be coerced into some SWAT3, but that's probably it...

-Bri
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

See, I knew I was just a hindrance!! :roll:

Damn, I wish I couldá been there - sorrry, meant to say something sooner, we were out at the airport collecting Kerrie's parents - they just flew in from England. They haven't seen the kids for over a year, so there was a lot of catching-up to do for them all.
But I am sorry I didn't say earlier. Nice to hear you guys had a good op though - hope to be a part of a good one next week myself.

Regards, Don
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

I may have an answer to my online mightmare soon. I am looking into the possibility of wireless internet - seeing as we have a repeater station not too far away from us, it may be just the ticket. There again I am probably completely wrong, and will have to suffer an extended sentence as a result. LOL
Anyway, if anyone is going to have some fun tonite on G-R I hope to be there too.

Regards, Don

p.s. Do you really think you do more damage than Gator does with them hand grenades of his? Mind you I can't tal when it comes to grenades really!! :oops:
Gator

Post by Gator »

Please. I only had like one bad night with grenades. It's not like all the time...
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Hey! Try tellin'that to the dead guy's wife and kids man!! LOL
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Just had to come on and say I was real happy with my progress tonite apart from the lag in the middle two missions, I didn't fare too badly. But the last mission was awesome to get finished - thanx to all who took part and gave me a chance to enjoy some G-R this w/end.
Anyway, it was great to get some mission time in without the LAG monster.

Thanx all, Don