Early Sunday Evening Game was great!

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Gator

Early Sunday Evening Game was great!

Post by Gator »

Hi All,

I had a great time playing GR with everyone Sunday evening. I'd like to propose a weekly "pick-up" game at about that time. It was great to play and still get to sleep a full night. Anyone else interested in getting together at around 7:30 (Eastern) on Sundays?
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
Grifter

me.

Post by Grifter »

While I cannot commit to it 100% because sometimes I will simply have to work and prep for the week; typically, I am available about that time. I usually have all my work done.

Griffy.
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Hey, I'm all for that! Have to say I'd rather do it a little earlier myself, and you guys all play at a relative later time that I. But I'm fairly easy, anytime really - I just enjoy playing.

Regards, Don
Softball

Sunday afternoon

Post by Softball »

Yes, Sunday's afternoon GR action was fantastic. I really enjoyed working together on the first IT mission, went like clockwork after we decided to take our time and think about the mission.

The second mission was awesome! All the way up until we entered the 2nd Building and "someone" dropped/threw a grenade off their belt. 8O DOH!

One VERY cool 8) observation while playing Sunday afternoon. The rain water dripping off the rooftops and hitting the ground was the best effect I have ever seen in a game like GR, or any game for that matter. I am going to start taking screenshots during missions to share with everyone. We need to document things like this.

Until next time...

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

If you all are up for playing earlier in the day on Sunday, I can prolly get folks from the ELH 151 to join in as well...
Helmut