Anyone around to work on that Dam mission tonight?

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Gator

Post by Gator »

I'm around ... but is there a mission where I can kill a sniper? That's what I really want to do.
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
Gator

Post by Gator »

they've actually narrowed our local sniper down to either a Ruger Mini 14 or an Colt AR-15. I guess that's all they can tell from the one shell casing they got and the deformed slugs...

I still can't believe people here are saying "can they actually hit someone from 150 yards away???"
Softball

Sniper rifle

Post by Softball »

Gator, you have GOT to try the SR-25 Sniper rifle.

Holy crap is that thing loud! Steel was using it last night and OMG! It nearly blew out my ear drums. It is a MONSTER sniper rifle.

I have a game tonight, so I probably won't make it.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

I am in...

Well, it might be questionable as to whether or not the mini14 can hit something at 150 yards...unless it has been accurized.

I have found the SR25 to be very nice, but it is not as accurate as the other sniper weapons out there... I am not sure if it is the design of the reticle, or built in innacuracy in the weapon specs. The shot area remains fairly wide open, even if stopped and kneeling or prone. I still like it though!
Helmut
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Oh, if you want to go after a sniper - we can do a multi-player game and I will be on the other team so you can take it out on me!

Just watch out if I take my MM1 sniper rifle! :)
Helmut
Gator

Post by Gator »

that's cool with me...

I'm on ch5 whenever you all are ready ...
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

I have to agree to truely liking the SR25, but the SD model which is very quiet from where I am standing (usually behind the scope). However asa stated it is let down by inaccuracies, and your guess is asa good as mine as to whether that is deliberately built-in or not. I have usewd it extensively during the Navy Seals 2.0 mod and find it awesome but i have found other preferred sniping weapons since - when I get the chance to get back into the mod they are from I will quote them here in a thread, for everyone's consideration.

Regards, Don