Dam mission haters, RALLY HERE!

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Softball

Alrighty then

Post by Softball »

I will gladly join in the DAM mission, after I get some OFP in of course. :)

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

I think we are doing much better by all going one way or the other and clearing one side first. Firepower is concentrated, and more eyes to see the bad guys and cover flanks.

We should not split up as we have typically done on that map...

Time to start looking for another set of missions as well... Once the dam mission is complete, we have no more new stuff...
Helmut
Gator

Post by Gator »

just a proposition: I would also like to put this mission behind us. One thing I notice is that we usually do well on it, then when we retry and retry it, we go downhill (figuratively speaking). So, what I propose is to attempt it, then play some other missions and then attempt it again later in the same session so that we don't get complacent or frustrated with it.

As for other missions, we could try the Free Russia and Free Libya campaigns. I have heard good stuff on those. Did we ever finish "12 weeks?" There is also the "low profile" map pack which has the converted RS maps ... dunno if there's missions for them or not.

Also, what about "dangerous babes" (and no, i'm not talking about Griffette and Kat) a mod by the Gangland guy.

Also, we could explore more of the multiplayer modes of GR.

That's just my 2 cents...

-Gator
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
Softball

lol

Post by Softball »

Raptor wrote:I would like an anti-marsupial mod. That would R O C K !!

LMAO!!!

Sabre

Post by Sabre »

Another loss at the Dam. Might have something to do with the fact that my husband was aiming at me. He only got me once, but I will have my revenge. :twisted:
[img]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh298/loserinpink08/gun.jpg[/img]
Grifter

no comment

Post by Grifter »

If anyone should be getting shot in the back by a significant other, it ought to be me! LOL.
Softball

Fratricide

Post by Softball »

Don't feel bad Sabre. My other half (Dusty) grenaded me and shot me within a 5 minute span. There's nothing like the feeling you get when you are sneaking around in the prone position and you hear UH OH, and a grenade drops in front of you. 8O

I think Dusty will fit right in with the Ghost squad. Lol!

KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Here! Here!!
I'm all for that, right up there with you on that one Raptor - and I believe In saying so I speak for Gator too!! LOL :lol:

Regards, Don
Dusty

Re: Fratricide

Post by Dusty »

[quote="Softball"]. There's nothing like the feeling you get when you are sneaking around in the prone position and you hear UH OH, and a grenade drops in front of you. 8O

Babe, I sit two feet from you, I guess you forgot I also yelled "RUN!!!!" you just didn't react quick enough :lol:
[b][color=black]
--Debi "Dusty" Winger, CPL, 13TH MEU (SOC)[/b][/color]

[img]http://www.dalendebi.com/pics/13thmeubanner2.jpg[/img]