Haters of bad guys, unite!

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Gator

Post by Gator »

I should be available anytime after 8EDT.

I would be interested in any map/mission except those behemoth and mouse games ... while interesting for a few minutes - it's just not fulfilling. I guess, last night it was good for a time filler while waiting around, but once everyone is ready, it should be mission time.

I grabbed the "WW2 - War of Infamy" mod, but haven't tried it yet. I don't think there's missions included tho.

Any stable mission mods out there? If not, I suppose I oughtta get started making new ones for some of the new maps we have.

See ya when ya wanna play!

-Bri
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
Grifter

Hunt for Osama

Post by Grifter »

Good mission, on an old map. At The Platoon site.
Grifter

9 or 10 eastern is good for me.

Post by Grifter »

K and I are watching a flick first, but then I will be on. Anyway, I think Gator or someone more knowledgeable should make new missions and maps. There is nothing much else out there and I just know Gator does'nt have anything better to do, like I don't know, live his life or something?

Later.
Gator

Post by Gator »

Actually, with the weather getting damp and cool and a sniper on the loose, there's nothing like curlinig up with Igor (the mission editor) and drawing up some good ones.

Griffy - it's very difficult to make new maps for GR - you must use 3-d studio max or another 3d modeling program. I can use anyone's maps tho and make missions for them.

I'd like to make some missions to run on the Low Profile maps and maybe some also for the old TPC map pack and the DS/IT maps too.

Give me some info on the EF missions and I can get started. Lot's of "inside" time on the horizon.

So, if anyone has any good suggestions for mission setups and locations, let me know. That's always the hardest for me to come up with.

Later,
Brian
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

I don't have the War of Infamy mod d/l'd yet so I may not have it by the time we start - it's a 56K thing you know....... :?

Regards, Don
Softball

10/18/02

Post by Softball »

I will join in if OFP doesn't pan out or roll over like last week did.

The new F4 recruit ROBO just picked up GR, maybe he will be able to join in tonight as well? I will ask him.

Laters.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG