Black shark/ FC2 downloads

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Nemisis

Black shark/ FC2 downloads

Post by Nemisis »

Can any of you guys tell me if the downloadable versions of these have re-install limits on them or can they be re-installed for unlimited amount of times. I am considering geting these but if the download versions have install limits i will just get the disc versions.

Thanks in advance
Lose Sight! Lose The Fight!8)
Barrie "Nemisis" Brownlee
[img]http://img201.exs.cx/img201/2690/nemisissignature0xl.gif[/img]
PanzerMeyer

Re: Black shark/ FC2 downloads

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Yes. I believe the install limit for the download version is 7. However, in the rare case that you reach the install limit you can contact customer support and they will increase it.

So when will you be joining us for Black Shark and Lomac 2.0? :-)
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Nemisis

Post by Nemisis »

Well things have taken a big change for my routine lately and i now have the time to start getting back into flight sims again (it' been over a year since i even started up Lomac of falcon 4 AF) so i am taking the oppertunity to get back in the cockpit and get online with you guys again. But Lomac FC is now Lomac FC2 and black shark is out and the DCS A-10 coming out so i need to get that lot to start with and a headset with a Microphone is also required.

So short answer is yes Nemisis should be back in the skies soon. PDT_Armataz_01_12
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Nemisis wrote: So short answer is yes Nemisis should be back in the skies soon. PDT_Armataz_01_12
That's good to hear!
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Nemisis

Post by Nemisis »

Ok good news! I got Black shark and FC2 on download today and ordered a cheap but useable headset with mic, which should be with me in a couple of days so all i need to do now is set up the X52 again, learn how to fly a russian black shark helicopter set up TS and i will be back in the shies with you guys! SORTED!
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Nemisis wrote:Ok good news! I got Black shark and FC2 on download today and ordered a cheap but useable headset with mic, which should be with me in a couple of days so all i need to do now is set up the X52 again, learn how to fly a russian black shark helicopter set up TS and i will be back in the shies with you guys! SORTED!
Seeing as you are 5 hours ahead of the US east coast, which day would be best for you for us to fly? Maybe Friday or Sunday?
Nemisis

Post by Nemisis »

Well how this is going to work is basically, my wife works nights on her job and she is working 3 to 5 nights a week this can include weekends, so when she is not working my time goes to her obviously. But when she is working i will be able to get online with you guys and this includes weekdays. The time difference will not make any difference as i do not work for anyone but myself anymore so late nights here are not an issue. Just look at the time i posted this!!!

I now have Flaming Cliffs 2 and Black Shark installed and patched upto date but still have to get the old X52 and Track IR set back up again, which will no doubt take a couple of days. I have got Teamspeak up and running, my headset has not arrived yet but typed to Tach on teamspeak the other night so i know i'm ok there. PDT_Armataz_01_12

So should be able to get OL with you guys for some flight time by the begining of next week.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Nemisis wrote:So should be able to get OL with you guys for some flight time by the begining of next week.

That is great news Nem. It will be great to have you back for some good flying. Jedi Master and I usually meet at 1:00 AM (your time) for flying on the weekdays. I currently have installed KA-50 Black Shark, Lock On 2.0, Falcon 4 and IL-2.
Nemisis

Post by Nemisis »

Well lets start with FC2 and Black Shark i will eventually get Falcon and IL2 back on but it will take an age to get the old X52 all set up for that lot. Not started on it yet but hope to have it set to go for the beginning of the week.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Nemisis wrote:Well lets start with FC2 and Black Shark
Ok, sounds like a good plan to me! I even have a couple of Cooperative missions that are cross-platform where some can fly a plane in Lock On 2.0 and some can fly the KA-50.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Nemesis,
great to hear from you again! i hope things are well. nice that you will be able to get back online again.

can you update your email address in the forums? it is trying to send to your old supanet email address, and i am guessing that does not exist any more.
Helmut
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

So Hammer, will you be getting Black Shark or Lock On 2.0 any time soon? ;-)
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

no. enough games already, not enough time. did not really like LOMAC anyway. might be because i did not spend enough time with it.
Helmut