Hello from Xpendable

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Xpendable

Hello from Xpendable

Post by Xpendable »

Hey dudes. I'm new here. I met Bones on the playground the other day and asked him questions about his jacket patches and found out he is also a DCS flyer and real life pilot like me. He told me about RL and I thought it would be cool to fly with you guys sometime. I fly primarily the Harrier but own a ton of modules. I am also part of MVP (Mugga Virtual Playground) and do much of my flying on their servers, which are open to everyone. I do a lot of formation and airshow flying but have recently been doing a more combat.
Grifter

Re: Hello from Xpendable

Post by Grifter »

Hi Xpendable,

Welcome! We'd love to have you join us on our sorties! I'm sure Bones or Hammer will be in touch with our server and Team Speak info. You can also PM me here on the forums and I will get it to you. We fly mainly on Wednesday evenings. Our Chicago and West Coast members show up about 8 central. Looking forward to flying with you.

Grifter
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Welcome aboard Xpendable. The more the merrier for sure! I'll see you online next Wednesday.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Post by Bones »

Glad we talked again yesterday and you were able to make it onto the forums. I emailed you the credentials to get on TS and our server. Did you get them?

We look forward to flying with you. We could have used a Harrier last night! There were T-90 tanks nestled in a valley that were well protected by a 2S6 that shot almost all of us down. In a close quarter environment like that the Harrier's abilities would have been valuable in precisely taking out that 2S6 and tanks.

Hope to see you soon!

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Xpendable

Post by Xpendable »

Yes, boNes, I have the credentials now, thanks. I will try to catch your next mission night. I should also practice with the anti-radiation Sidearm missile since it's been awhile since I've used it.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Sidearm is easy and quite useful! You might get me back in the Harrier and maybe I can learn a few things from you (like how to freakin' vertical land!).
Helmut
Xpendable

Post by Xpendable »

Landing the Harrier vertically? That is something I may know a thing or two about. ;)
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

so i have heard. :)
Helmut
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

I keep waiting for RAZ to finish it more to really get into it...
The Jedi Master