Wednesday night missions

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Wednesday night missions

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Do you guys think we'll be switching to the Syria or Persian Gulf map any time soon or will we be in the Caucasus for a while longer?
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Hammer

Re: Wednesday night missions

Post by Hammer »

we are almost doe with Caucasus I believe. Panzer do you still have issues with Syria and stutters/pauses?

the other issue is I have not had time to work on either of those new missions.
Helmut
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

No. The crashes in Syria stopped when I lowered my texture setting. The pauses I get almost always happen when another player spawns into a plane so I think that's just a DCS issue.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Xpendable

Post by Xpendable »

I am good with Syria. After I reduced grass and trees to 0, I don't have much of an issue except for the usual spawn stutter.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Syria is also a great map for helos and I've been itching to get back in the KA-50 cockpit!
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Are we ready to move to Syria or are we still goi. To work on the Caucuses? Hammer, if I log on tonight before you do, should I load a certain mission?
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I'm good either way but Syria tonight would be great. I won't lie. :-)
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Caucasus mission not done. that does not mean we cannot be. Please recall the issue we have had on Surrexen's Syrian mission. finding area called in support can target, seemingly overwhelming odds, cannot get past the ships, etc. i have had zero time to figure out the nuts and bolts in this mission to tweak it.

we could do TTI as well though.

there is also the older version of Persian Gulf. we could also fly opmm missions.
Helmut
gravyy

Post by gravyy »

I'm good with Syria or PG

Had fun tonight.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I had fun as well. There was certainly a lot of work to be done for an F-15!