Burble

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bones

Burble

Post by Bones »

So I tried out the burble. Not quite sure what it's supposed to be like but just before the rounddown the Tomcat starts vibrating and shaking alot and it causes me to get high and fast on the slope. So that's probably it.

You can see it here:

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Hammer

Re: Burble

Post by Hammer »

wow, looks like it changes things a 'bit'.
Helmut
Bones

Post by Bones »

Yeah I'll have to practice up on that.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Bones

Post by Bones »

OK! Burble conquered!

Trick is to use really REALLY subtle throttle motions and being well trimmed. Also the usual keep your eye on the ball and AOA indicator and adjust accordingly.

v6,
boNes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

But, it definitely requires tighter parameters with regard to what you mentioned above, right? Got to be on point with AOA, trim, etc.
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

They said it should make the plane lift up and then push it down just as you cross, so you have to resist the urge to counter that last minute lift i guess or the downward thrust could make you strike?
The Jedi Master