Korea 1952

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Xpendable

Korea 1952

Post by Xpendable »

If anybody is interested in F-86F VS Mig15 dogfighting, my friend Mugga just acquired the 1952 Korea server and community, which is now part of the 10 MVP (Mugga Virtual Playground servers) and I have flown on it a few times and it is a blast. They use only SRS for communications (for Korea 1952) so make sure you have that setup. Each side has 2 airbases to takeoff from and you do have to fly a bit to get to the action but it is worth it. Cloud layers add an awesome element as you can lose a guy on your six through the clouds. Pilots who join up in the air tend to do better than solos for obvious reasons and you will see legit combat skills. Anyway, just search for "Korea 1952" in the server list. They also have weekly events where there are 30+ pilots... I think these are on Thursdays and Saturdays but I haven't partipated yet. See you in the skies!
Jedi Master

Re: Korea 1952

Post by Jedi Master »

I really need to learn to fly the 86 decently. I've got maybe 90 mins total in it!
Never got the 15.
The Jedi Master
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I have zero interest in PvP but I would definitely be interested in a full-fledged Korean War flight sim. I never did get around to getting "MiG Alley" when that came out in the late Cretaceous epoch.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

might be interesting, i think that Liberation has a couple Korea era campaigns and I have no doubt that there are other missions. but need to consider how many people have Korea era jets.
Helmut