Screenshots / Videos

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bones

Re: Screenshots / Videos

Post by Bones »

Hammer's Smokehawk and the L'Il'A'Lie'Inn:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Bones

Post by Bones »

A little long in the groove but probably one of my most perfect three wires:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Bones

Post by Bones »

The Tomcat can be a bomb truck too!
Bones

Post by Bones »

Formation landing with an AI wingman in the F-14A:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Grifter and I refueling simultaneously, and me coming home with my wing on fire after taking an unexpected 23mm hit. I landed fine at the base:
Bones

Post by Bones »

The kids love this at parties!
Bones

Post by Bones »

One of my best Case III recoveries!
Bones

Post by Bones »

RIO action!
Bones

Post by Bones »

Taking the redeye
Bones

Post by Bones »

REcon of the Umbrella Corporation
Bones

Post by Bones »

The EagleCat
Bones

Post by Bones »

Refueling with the moon:
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

old timers on deck
Screen_230417_200122.jpg
Helmut
Bones

Post by Bones »

That was fun trapping with you

v6,
boNes
Bones

Post by Bones »

Snaps:
Xpendable

Post by Xpendable »

That time I dropped a bomb near a couple of friends that were flying a UH-1 Huey, killing them them both. Make sure you watch with sound!

https://clips.twitch.tv/GlutenFreeEnte ... jv88wpU4Fn
Bones

Post by Bones »

Xpendable wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 20:04
That time I dropped a bomb near a couple of friends that were flying a UH-1 Huey, killing them them both. Make sure you watch with sound!

https://clips.twitch.tv/GlutenFreeEnte ... jv88wpU4Fn
That time I dropped a bomb near a couple of friends that were flying a UH-1 Huey, killing them them both. Make sure you watch with sound! (scroll to 35:20)

v6,
boNes
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

that was great! We picked the right stadium. next time drop the GBU and then we will have to choose while its in the air.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Cr33p3r wrote:
27 Apr 2023, 13:13
that was great! We picked the right stadium. next time drop the GBU and then we will have to choose while its in the air.
You had video running of you guys' landing, didn't you?

v6,
boNes
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

Yes I just haven't uploaded yet.