Screenshots / Videos

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Trichome

Re: Screenshots / Videos

Post by Trichome »

Bones wrote:
08 Feb 2023, 05:42
So cool! Thanks! I was looking forward to these because I never get to see what it looks like from the outside.

v6,
boNes
NP - It would be awesome to put together a video base doff once of our missions..... I would need everyone's Track file I think and then Id have to do some reading up....

One day....
Bones

Post by Bones »

Heading in to strike on the first day of Desert Storm:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Trichome wrote:
08 Feb 2023, 08:20
Bones wrote:
08 Feb 2023, 05:42
So cool! Thanks! I was looking forward to these because I never get to see what it looks like from the outside.

v6,
boNes
NP - It would be awesome to put together a video base doff once of our missions..... I would need everyone's Track file I think and then Id have to do some reading up....

One day....
I posted this before, but it is lost in history here somewhere. I spent a bit of time creating this video of a last Snowfox mission:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbrr2MiTkm8
Helmut
Bones

Post by Bones »

Su-27 I was gunfighting with refused to die and then ran to base. Out of ammo, I chased him down and kamikazied him on the runway for the kill. Me and Jester survived, he didn't.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Bones

Post by Bones »

Screen_230212_162738.jpg
Refueling with the KC-130
Bones

Post by Bones »

Wingman breaking the deck
Bones

Post by Bones »

Some pretty elastic arresting cables!
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Bones wrote:
12 Feb 2023, 19:37
Some pretty elastic arresting cables!

WHHHAAATTTT is happening.... I think you need a new crew chief. Between the chocks left on your wing and now this.... Makes me think Petrovich is your crew chief... PDT_Armataz_01_22 PDT_Armataz_01_22
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Hammer wrote:
12 Feb 2023, 15:35

I posted this before, but it is lost in history here somewhere. I spent a bit of time creating this video of a last Snowfox mission:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbrr2MiTkm8
I hadn't seen this... thanks for sharing. Watching now (as I work...shhhhh)
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Grifter and Bones puttin' a kink in the hose.
Screen_230213_192059.jpg
Screen_230213_192052.jpg
Helmut
Bones

Post by Bones »

Pretty cool view of Grifter inflight refueling that I shot from the RIO seat:

v6,
boNes
Bones

Post by Bones »

some screenies I forgot to add:
Bones

Post by Bones »

More IFR
Bones

Post by Bones »

F-14A Action
Bones

Post by Bones »

Xpen refueling and landing
Bones

Post by Bones »

More from Xpen
Bones

Post by Bones »

Xpen up close
Bones

Post by Bones »

Oops, and some more F-14A action
Bones

Post by Bones »

Wonder Woman at the controls of her jet and Grifter's new Hornet design
Bones

Post by Bones »

Successful emergency landing but put my nose in the creek: