Steam DCS summer sale

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Cr33p3r

Steam DCS summer sale

Post by Cr33p3r »

Figures it happens right after I spend a bunch of money ha ha. Still no regrets with the AV8b investment. i took it out last night for some STOL action. Landed just find. Then hovered around a bit to get the feel of the aircraft. Just been practicing offline to get familiar with the aircraft.

Not all of the DCS items are on sale but the F-5 was so I grabbed that for $25. i had a gift card for $20 so no-brainer. I'm good now with my hangar and plenty of backlog to learn.
Bones

Re: Steam DCS summer sale

Post by Bones »

Thanks for the heads-up. If South Atlantic is on sale I might get that--there's a new campaign out for it.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

Its not. i guess its too new. Mig21 is also NOT on sale or I might have jumped at that. the F-15 is only like $8. Hard to pass up for that price.

I think a bunch of Arma DLCs are also on sale.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

i would say you would be better off to get the FC3 package rather than just the F-15. while none of them are as high fidelity as the single aircrafts, there is a lot of variety and if you set everything up on your HOTAS you are really not missing much from having all the buttons and dials clickable. I do believe all the FC3 aircraft now have advanced flight models at least.
Helmut