F-15E!

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

F-15E!

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Razbam is making the F-15E! I will definitely be buying this module.

I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Grifter

Re: F-15E!

Post by Grifter »

You own a jet in the F-18 that is nearly complete and can do everything the F-15 can do in terms of weapons delivery. Just say’n

Don’t get me wrong, the module is definitely intriguing as it provides for the tandem two players experience of the F-14 (I hope?) and the modern capabilities of the F-18. But, RazBam has a checkered history in terms of their modules, customer support, and deadlines for completion. Xpen may have an opinion on this matter. He seems happy with the Harrier.

I’m hesitant to give them any more of my money until they prove they can deliver in such an important project. The F-15E would be an absolute critical addition to this sim. Then again, so would adding some modern full fidelity Red force jets.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

I think this will be on my list of modules to get but not right away.... Im curious to see how the release is going to go.
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

I'm sure I'll get it just because it's been over 20 years since I flew a decent version of this jet after using it non-stop in the 90s between Jane's and MPS.
But yes, the Hornet seems like it's easier to use so far from the videos I've seen. Maybe because the Beagle had that WSO helping out and the Hornet just had one loner doing it all so it had to be more automated.
The Jedi Master