Apache - George CPG

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Trichome

Apache - George CPG

Post by Trichome »

I recently starting up with the Apache and I actually tried to use George this time around (why my real CPG Bones isnt around) and I could get him to do everything except for fire at targets.

I triple checked all my keybinds. I watched many YouTube video tutorials.... After taking a good look (thanks Creeper for the new .miz file) I noticed George's target list which was in all the YouTube videos was on my screen but for some reason I can only see the edge of it. I'm still able to select a target but Im really not sure which one Im selecting.

In the end its working but Ill have to try and sort this out so I can prioritize my targets.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trichome

Re: Apache - George CPG

Post by Trichome »

this is what its supposed to look like....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

STrange about your screen. I see the whole menu on my screen. I'm wondering if its a monitor issue or issue with your display settings. Do any other aircraft have this?

I bound the George AI helper button directions to my left hat switch whcih is close to what I use for mi24.

If you hold down the George AI up button the helper changed from yellow to green and he will fire at any targets free-fire. This is what I usually do.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Hey Creeper...

I must have an outdated cheat sheet or an error on it.... ill try and switch it to green. I have George bound to a 4 way switch (+modifier). Now that I know the menu does show I can get it to work. . Just thought it was odd

My TV resolution is 1080p but I have my gpu on 1440 (some 3080 feature lets you do that) but ill try and mess with the settings and keep you posted.
Bones

Post by Bones »

When they get Vaicom Pro up and running again and they will do a version that will be for the Apache. That would help greatly! I imagine it would be like Jester in the Tomcat and since they have the code, they just have to basically pick through it and swap "Jester " out for "George" and swap his Tomcat functions out for Apache ones.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Bones wrote:
07 Nov 2022, 06:04
When they get Vaicom Pro up and running again and they will do a version that will be for the Apache. That would help greatly! I imagine it would be like Jester in the Tomcat and since they have the code, they just have to basically pick through it and swap "Jester " out for "George" and swap his Tomcat functions out for Apache ones.

v6,
boNes
Going to need a coaching session on that but it does sounds like it'll make things easier. I still need to see that little menu ONLY if I want to prioritize targets. Other than that I figure it doesnt really matter if I see it or not.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Depending on how much work the Vaicom Pro team puts in, they may even incorporate prioritizing into it.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot