Monday night OPFOR question

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

Monday night OPFOR question

Post by Hammer »

Grifter and I were considering asking about flying red on Monday nights? Would anyone be against that?

If we fly TTI, it is easy enough to ensure blue has adequate air cover in the form of spawning blue flights. Other missions would take some looking at them to consider if it is feasible and relatively fair.
Helmut
Bones

Re: Monday night OPFOR question

Post by Bones »

I think that would be great!

If we can do it where if we get shot down we don't have to fly umpteen minutes to get back into the fight, that would be great.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

well, we have been flying TTI Syria. It does not seem like flight times are all that long? I also anticipate this being mission based and not just A2A practice, for both sides. Any aircraft Grifter and I fly on red will require some creative tactics to gain any advantage/kill.
Helmut
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Im in.... my A2A leaves ALOT to be desired but Im in for the shellacking and the learning experience.....

Any chance we can get the Tacview posted after and maybe we can discuss?
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

to be clear, the intention is for myself and Grifter to get in some training/mission time as well. there might be times when we decide to practice A2G and you guys try to take us out. We may fly the MiG21, 29, 27, J-11, F-5, and Mirage 2000. If agreeable, we might put in other aircraft as needed, but we will confirm with everyone that it is OK.
Helmut