Mission - Creations/ Ideas / Discussion

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Trichome

Mission - Creations/ Ideas / Discussion

Post by Trichome »

Hey everyone,

Creeper and I think we got the first mission sorted out and ready to try out. We can choose when. We can try a Wednesday when we can get the most people to join in. Only seat we don't have is Gravvy so I'll add a flight in case he joins us.

mission details are for another post...

For this post.

Have you ever had an idea for a mission just for RLG? Share your ideas / scenarios /triggers / eras / etc. here and let see if we can make something them happen. Even if we could do 1 or 2 custom RLG missions a month that might be cool. 2hrs specific mission with goal. Done in 1 night.

I would like to create a mission like raid on the reactor where we fly low to evade SAMs and bomb a specific target and fight our way out.... Spudknocker did something like that.

Interested to hear what ideas you guys may have...
Bones

Re: Mission - Creations/ Ideas / Discussion

Post by Bones »

Historical missions into Iraq. It can be done to an extent--Basra is in the Persian Gulf map as well as some parts of Kuwait.

Same goes with the current Ukraine Russia war. Crimea is in the Caucuses map.

Things are heating up with China/Taiwan/USA. Marianas could factor into that.

Cyprus is contested between Greece and Turkey. The Syria map would be good for that conflict.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Re: Mission - Creations/ Ideas / Discussion

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I concur with what bones mentioned. I think all of those would work well for new missions.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen