A-4E in TTI Syria

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

A-4E in TTI Syria

Post by Hammer »

I have put a flight on the CVN and a RED flight at the red player airbase. screen shot of it on deck ready to taxi for a SEAD mission.
Screen_230219_202403.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Helmut
Bones

Re: A-4E in TTI Syria

Post by Bones »

That looks so cool!

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Needs to be classic white or hull grey with USA labels.

Still looks very cool though. Add some A-7's, 6's, F-4 and 14's and you got a full complement of awesome Naval air power.
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

So to connect this evening, do I need to have the A-4 installed even if I don't fly it?
Bones

Post by Bones »

No it doesn't require anyone to have the A-4. The only effect it has is if someone flew the A-4 and you didn't have it, if you looked at them in external view you'd see a Flanker or something instead as a stand in.

I like that skin, it's the same skin used at TOPGUN during the 80s

Viper had that A-4 skin.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

the caveat is if the mission designer handles it properly, others do not need it. i modified the file so everyone does not. if you do not have it loaded up, you will see some type of SU-27 instead.

@Bones - that is why I selected it. TOPGUN adversary skin. The #2 aircraft in that flight has a Kuwaiti skin as flown while conducting ops against Iraq after they were invaded.
Helmut