Upcoming missions

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Trichome

Upcoming missions

Post by Trichome »

I was thinking and maybe you guys can let me know your thoughts.....

This Wednesday we'll finish the liberation campaign for sure
Then we run the mission the Creeper and I created NEXT Wednesday March 22nd if majority of the group is able to attend.
Following Wednesday we start a Surrexen mission while we work on creating the Cyprus campaign in Liberation Creeper has been talking about.

Once we finish Surrexen we start Cyprus....

The mission we created will be one night only. One and Done.
Grifter

Re: Scarlet Dawn by Surrexen

Post by Grifter »

Sounds like a good plan to me.
PanzerMeyer

Re: Scarlet Dawn by Surrexen

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Sounds good to me as well.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Trichome

Re: Upcoming missions

Post by Trichome »

Did this post get moved or am I losing my mind?.....lol

Thanks guys.. sounds good. If that works for you guys works for me. Creeper should have his Track IR by next week or we'll push it another week.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

i split it from the other because these posts were not related to the original topic where these comments were posted.
Helmut
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Hammer wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 15:24
i split it from the other because these posts were not related to the original topic where these comments were posted.
PDT_Armataz_01_34
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

last night Bones advised he wont be able to make it for this Wednesday (most likely).

What is everyone's thoughts on postponing the mission Creeper and I created and making a run on SnowFox (the mission we did last night) until we can get a full compliment to run that other, one off, mission....?
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

what is that mission called? what airframe slots are in it?

last nights mission was Scarlet Dawn, Surrexen Syria mission.
Helmut
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Hammer wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 08:11
what is that mission called? what airframe slots are in it?
All the ones we use on a regular basis + the JF17 for you. I was going to post the mission details once we actually decide to do it incase of any changes (i.e. Razor joined us) between now and that date. Right now its title is "RLG Marianas Creeper V1.9". Basic info is - Island Defense (CAS) of an Amphibious Assault (STRIKE) and Bomber assault (TARCAP) on a friendly base (island)

I was asking if we continue what we were doing yesterday (Scarlet Dawn) or play mission "RLG" without Bones? I would suggest to wait. Most of us have triggers we need to hit. If it needs to wait, thats fine. No biggie...Be nice to use it on a night we get everyone.

Based on yesterdays maps we have a ton of targets and mission to keep us busy.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Surrexen's missions have tons of targets. Since no one else has weighed in, I would say put off the Mariana's mission until some later date. I would also caution against too many things dependent upon triggers. It will depend upon the conditions, but as a group we are not really that reliable.
Helmut
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

I'm good waiting too. I will fly Surrexen missions until we get a full complement of our group available.
Xpendable

Post by Xpendable »

I am fine with waiting. Just tell me which foreheads to drop warheads on, and I am there!