DCS update kills mission persistency

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

DCS update kills mission persistency

Post by Hammer »

So the multi-thread update has messed with the scripting engine. It has either broken it or bugged it. One side effect is that mission persistency that uses files to track killed units is not working. That means all of Surrexen's missions will not function properly.

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/253826-op ... nt-5192237

The best bet for now is maybe some single missions (hard to find with all the aircraft we want/need in them) or TTI.
Helmut
Bones

Re: DCS update kills mission persistency

Post by Bones »

If we flew without using MT would that help? WE do have the option after all.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

Is tonight a good evening to fly the mp mission that trichome and I put together? I think he has the latest file.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Hey everyone...

I have that file. Ill do a quick once over during my lunch and seeing as we have had no new pilots join us I should not have to make any amendments. I just haven't looked at it in a few weeks...

we would need to start together and I can do a little mission brief prior to mission start so we have the objectives of the mission and the triggers....Ill try and keep the triggers vague. We do want an element of surprise for you guys. Creeper and I have seen the triggers...
Xpendable

Post by Xpendable »

I am probably not able to come on until after 7:50pm CDT today. Obviously don't wait for me.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Great mission last night guys! I had a great time.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen