Bones

Changing Your Default Menu and Loading Screen

Post by Bones »

I found out how to change my screen!

Here's my default:
Screen_230509_214455.jpg
v6,
boNes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Re: Changing Your Default Menu and Loading Screen

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Oh yeah, I've known about that for a long time. I've been using the KA-50 one for years now.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Post by Bones »

The stock F-14 one is atrocious so I substituted that photo that I took back in 2004 when the Jolly Rogers returned from their last Tomcat tour. My loading screen is another photo I took there with the Jolly Rogers Tomcats on the ramp, with a single brand new and clean Jolly Rogers F/A-18F in front of them. I tried to screen shoot it but for some reason it didn't work.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

Oh you put your own in there. I just switch between the ones for my various planes and terrains as I feel like it.
The Jedi Master
Bones

Post by Bones »

Jedi Master wrote:
10 May 2023, 11:45
Oh you put your own in there. I just switch between the ones for my various planes and terrains as I feel like it.
Yeah I was doing that too but got bored with seeing it.

v6,
boNes
Bones

Post by Bones »

PanzerMeyer wrote:
10 May 2023, 03:30
Oh yeah, I've known about that for a long time. I've been using the KA-50 one for years now.
I just realized you meant the one that comes with the aircraft.

No, this one is one I made myself with my own photo.

v6,
boNes
Bones

Post by Bones »

Desktop 05-10-2023 15-20-50-834_Moment.jpg
Here, I screenshot from the video my loading screen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.