Surrexen missions/prsistence/scripting issues

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

Surrexen missions/prsistence/scripting issues

Post by Hammer »

supposedly fixed now. i am going to update the server and then start a surrexen mission. if anyone can get on and kill some ground/static units it will be great.
Helmut
Hammer

Re: Surrexen missions/prsistence/scripting issues

Post by Hammer »

well, maybe not. it did not even create the persistence files. i pinged Surrexen in the DCS forums.
Helmut
Bones

Post by Bones »

OK, I did a couple of missions on it. First hop I killed a MiG-21 and lost a Hornet. 2nd hop I killed an SA-2 and trapped.

One base was takern over when an An landed on it, while a base (I think Andana) was taken by bluefor when a C-130 landed on it.

Red air was a good balanced amount I felt. The SAMs are typical of what I'd expect of the enemy. I wish I had video, an SA-2 flew over my right shoulder past my canopy and didn't even detonate, it really freaked me out! I saw it, fins and all!

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

nice, it works! it looks like it did not create the persistence files until after a kill is made. so it looks like we are back in business with Surrexen missions again.
Helmut
Bones

Post by Bones »

Sierra Hotel!

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot