New F10 Map Features

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Trichome

New F10 Map Features

Post by Trichome »

Not sure if anyone missed this yesterday but this is a great help when you need to record coordinates into the planes computer....

Bones

Re: New F10 Map Features

Post by Bones »

Tried it last night. Not too shabby, just remember if you are doing multiple targets, you have to keep track of which one in that cluster you were doing because when you go back to the F10 map it won't be highlighted. You'll have to click on the target again to see if the coordinates are different from your window or not.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Hey, do you guys want to push up our meeting time to 9:00 pm EDT for Wednesday night flying? I figure can at least do this for a while until the other members return from their summer adventures. :-)
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

Im fine with that. However....

My throttle quad has issues and I need to send back to Honeycomb to fix it. I will be out of action with flight simming for a while. Unless I decide today to just live with issues (loose wire that is squeaking from earlier models)
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Sorry to hear that about your throttle Creeper.

Ok so I'll just show up at 9:00 pm for the time being starting with this Wednesday.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

I'll do the same...9pm
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

sounds good. I'll see you guys tonight at 9.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Here is a quick and demo I did for ScratchPad which right now I feel is better than the ED DCS F10 map coordinates in-game:

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot