LOMAC VIDEO!!! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!!

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Madrus

Post by Madrus »

Hey DA - would you please buy Ravenshield or Ghost Recon? We miss you. When are you coming out to play, man?
"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away." --Barry Goldwater
[img]http://home.online.no/~rgt36/grafikk/fa-18-rot.gif[/img]
daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

I actually do have Ravenshield and Ghost Recon(Island Thunder and the original). This weekend I am redoing my computer, and next week we will be closing on our house so there will be pics soon.

DA
Grim Diablo, Grand Admiral, Erebus System Survey Group
Death Angel, SGT, 13th MEU
Softball

Computer

Post by Softball »

Re-doing your computer? AGAIN?

DA, didn't you recently(couple months) install Windows XP? What do you do that screws up your computer so much? Maybe it's because you have all those games installed and you never play them online? :P Where have you been bro? Join us for a flight or for some OFP and Ravenshield sometime, we play every week. No more excuses buddy, let's GO GO GO!!

Seriously though, you should join in on some of our games DA. Or are ya chicken? ;)

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

I don't want no pics, i just want that crazy DA to show up and join in.
"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away." --Barry Goldwater
daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

When I reinstalled my operating system I also added a HDD but I did not make it the active drive(to explain further, I was under the impression that my old HDD was about to go but it turns out it was not), but I've had this system for about 3 yrs. now and its time for a format and start from fresh versus a lay over of the operating system.

DA
Softball

Ok...

Post by Softball »

Ok, that good to hear. Reformats are always good to do every now and then.

You still haven't answered my question, when are you gonna join us for some MP games? Let me guess, after you reformat and reinstall right? :roll:

I look forward to flying with you again DA, let's get that reformat in order asap, chop chop. We need more targets....errrr......pilots!

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

right now only thing that seems to be working on my system is IL2 and OIF. I hope to regain Janes F/A-18 and beable to finally play typhoon. What I could play at work of Typhoon is awesome.

DA
Nemisis

Post by Nemisis »

Ho-Hum!!! :( It has been announced that the Lomac demo will now not be released until October!!!!!!!

After Promising that it would be out by the end of this week at the latest, thay have changed their minds on this as well!!

Here is the official post on the Lomac site!!!

The interactive demo for Lock On has been completed and will be made available online in October of 2003. The demo will allow players to try their hand at flying the A-10A "Warthog" and the MiG-29A "Fulcrum." In addition to being available on the official Lock On website and several mirrors, it will also be available in December issues of several popular magazines like Computer Gaming Magazine, Computer Gaming World, and PC Gamer.
While we very first considered releasing the Lock On demo earlier, given the postponement of the game's release, it has been decided it would be best to release the demo in October to ensure a better support to the project.

Damm it! these guys are really making a mess of their public relations here, not only is it bad enough that the game it'self has been delayed for a year or so now but they can't even get a demo out when promised.

It's one thing to put of a release of a game until they are sure it's bug free, that's understandable, but these guys keep making promises that the game will be released by such and such a month and then let people down time after time after giving them a definite date for release and then pulling out.

Now they are doing the same with the demo!!! Ok these guys don't owe us anything but it's just damm poor PR to Promise something with definite dates and fail to do so every time and it's a lot of times now.

I want a game with few or no bugs in it, i want a demo to whet my appetite till it comes out, but i don't want to be lied to every week until then with false promises. If they cant 100% guarantee a release date then say nothing and stop pissing people about with poor and innacurate information.

Nemisis (a bit miffed!! :? )
Lose Sight! Lose The Fight!8)
Barrie "Nemisis" Brownlee
[img]http://img201.exs.cx/img201/2690/nemisissignature0xl.gif[/img]
daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

Wait lock-on is delayed until 2004???
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

probably. but they will be releasing a demo version this month? next month? ....
daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

see now I am done...and I do mean done. This is ridiculous.

DA

P.S.
Ya know I'm gonna get it when it comes out right! I just won't talk about it anymore.