LOMAC Good stuff

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hades

Post by Hades »

The A-10!!!

Its a blast flying the A-10 on the modified missions with several gorund targets blasting away the shilkas with Mav´s and then getting close with the avanger and mk84:)

the graphics i think speak for it self its just wonderfull.

i dont know about how good the mp past in the game is but if they have done just as good with that as the rest of the game i think its gonna be pretty good.
"The greatest failures of them all is the failure to try"
Ed Bugarin Delta force
Kamikazi

Post by Kamikazi »

A-10, all the way. Nothing like that 30mm cannon :)

Overall, I love the viewable cockpit. Allows you to look around and zoom in, while maintaing perfect clarity on the instruments.
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

I lov e the way it won't let me install the f%#@in' demo on my computer at all. 8O :?
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Nemisis

Post by Nemisis »

LOL @ Kodiak

I Love the way i can install the demo but only get to see the scenery and hear my invisible Mig 29/A-10 get shot down by invisible opponents. Klingon Cloaking devices at use hear i think LOL

That or a crap Graphics card, Im going for cloaking devices,now all i need is a tachyon beam to defeat the Cloak and ive got my problem sorted.
Lose Sight! Lose The Fight!8)
Barrie "Nemisis" Brownlee
[img]http://img201.exs.cx/img201/2690/nemisissignature0xl.gif[/img]
Hades

Hi

Post by Hades »

Catherine zeta jones mmmmmmmmmmm

ok i know shes not in lomac but man shes good stuff!!!
"The greatest failures of them all is the failure to try"
Ed Bugarin Delta force
daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

The little I've seen so far I have to say I like the FrogFoot then the A-10, but all in all the whole shabang is great...I especially like the mission editor even though its a little confusing but it will be a challenge for me to figure out(expect alot of winter snow storm missions from me), I created a little test mission for a little jaunt with turbulance and wind at ground level blowing about 30 knots across the runway, man its hard to keep a aircraft on the center line when taking off. The training is pretty good also, very progressive and easy to figure out. My hats off to them.

DA
Grim Diablo, Grand Admiral, Erebus System Survey Group
Death Angel, SGT, 13th MEU
daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

Well I've done some reading on the mission editor from the booklet that came with the game (not much there but it gives you the basics) and I think I will have something created for a little multiplayer role, something like an initial semi massive strike on land and sea hitting some ships maybe a carrier group gets it between the eye's along with some base strikes.

DA

OH I almost forgot expect some random system failures from me. Good for trainning, I've been wondering why this hasn't been introduced before but glad its here now.
Grim Diablo, Grand Admiral, Erebus System Survey Group
Death Angel, SGT, 13th MEU
Hudson

Post by Hudson »

Meh, Catherine Zeta-Jones is OK. But I prefer Sarah Michelle Gellar (shut up she's due for divorce any day now) or Milla Jovovich, especially if she'll dress like she did in 5th element for me.

Even better though would be any of the three in the cockpit of an A-10 with me. But that's never going to happen, excepting my deranged fantasies of course. 8O

And I know Grifters favorite part is where he has to run the demo before he can run the real game. But that's not my favorite part.

Not even where my trigger button doesn't work.

My favorite part is that I can actually freakin land. Yep, I don't think there's ever been a flight sim where I could land with any form of consistency. And yet, last night I did it over and over and over again. Oh helicopters on full realism I could handle. But never planes. I mean, what's next? A successful carrier landing?