Where in the name of...

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hudson

Where in the name of...

Post by Hudson »

...Baator did you all buy LO: MAC so quickly? I've been to CompUSA, Best Buy, another Best Buy, and two Video Game Stores in the mall and NONE of them had it. I gave up and ordered it online; should have it sometime next week. Of course, I've been out of flight sims for like 5 years so you're all saddled with the gruesome responsibility of retraining me....
Kamikazi

Post by Kamikazi »

Electronics Boutique seems to be the best place to find it. The local one down here had two copies left :)
Hudson

Post by Hudson »

I think one of the stores in the mall was an EB. Grrrr. You don't seem to concerned about the teaching me to fly part. Ask Grifter how I used to defeat him in Star Fleet Command. That was the last thing to even remotely resemble a flight sim that I ever played.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Got mine at EB...used for $14.99... They also had 3 other copies on the shelf.
Helmut
Nemisis

Post by Nemisis »

Getting my copy on the 5th Dec thats the official launch date for LOMAC here in UK. :D

My vid card will probably blow up when i install it 8O , but thats getting replaced soon as well.

Speaking of blowing up vid cards, my pals 9700 Pro Ultimate blew up yesterday he is gutted (he didn't even overclock it so either it was a bad card or the fan on it stopped working)but it's still under warranty as its only 3 months old so hes getting it replaced and paying the difference to upgrade to a 9800 Pro.
Lose Sight! Lose The Fight!8)
Barrie "Nemisis" Brownlee
[img]http://img201.exs.cx/img201/2690/nemisissignature0xl.gif[/img]
Kamikazi

Post by Kamikazi »

Fortunately for you, I think LO-MAC is pretty easy to get used to. Its got the best flight model I've ever felt since IL-2. The ground-pounding is pretty straightforward, but I haven't tried out my A-A skills yet, so I'm not sure how difficult that will be. Take an A-10 for a spin around the pattern and let us know how it goes :)
daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

Right now GOGAMER has a bunch of them in stock, they had a delay of about two weeks until they got them but when they did there was a mass shipping so says the Customer Service person(which I think is the only one there).

DA
Grim Diablo, Grand Admiral, Erebus System Survey Group
Death Angel, SGT, 13th MEU
Hudson

Post by Hudson »

well ups came to deliver it tonight, but i wasnt home and the loser did not leave it. It's pretty much 50/50 whether they'll put it inside the door, the f****** m*****... anyway if I wait them out I will (most likely) have it by Friday...