LOMAC key card???

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

LOMAC key card???

Post by Hammer »

I did not get one and heard that they did not put them in the initial shipment. Raptor said they had a link over at SimHQ to download one, but I could not find it.

Can anyone help?
Helmut
Gator

Post by Gator »

http://www.simhq.com/_downloads/air/LOM ... mmands.zip

Mine also didn't include one.

Now, I won't even get into the fact that it didn't include a full (printed)manual - I've already grown accustomed to this "feature" of new software, BUT ...

Did they have to make the PDF manual so difficult to read/print? It was obviously type-set in order to be printed/bound ... why not create an "electronic-friendly" manual?

Just my little peeve...

-Gator
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
Gator

Post by Gator »

Since the Key Card PDF is also printer unfriendly (Who has a 20 inch wide printer anyway!!!), I created a new PDF file that is printer friendly (And you can even copy/paste the text from my PDF if you want to make your own version). PM or reply here and I'll email you a copy.
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
Nemisis

Post by Nemisis »

If you contact UBI they will send you a copy of the kecard out to your house free of charge this has been a major topic in the Lomac forums.

But if you want to use the downloaded version then that is fine but the option is there to get the keycard sent to you if you wish.

As for the PDF manual, well most games these days only have this type of manual included. I dont have a great printer and hate these manuals since trying to learn a game from PDF without having the manual beside me to look at during game play makes it really hard to learn a new game especially a flight sim, That is why i ordered the Leather bound manual from Nic Cole at Digital Asprin.

Not only does it include the full PDF manual in full colour print, but it also includes full tutorial run throughs for all planes and all weapons as well as a full identification chart of all planes, land and sea vehicles in the game.

It did cost me £20 or $30 but i think it will be worth it, each one is individually numbered as well for an added touch of collectors feel about it.
Lose Sight! Lose The Fight!8)
Barrie "Nemisis" Brownlee
[img]http://img201.exs.cx/img201/2690/nemisissignature0xl.gif[/img]
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Thx...

What I really want is a key reference s I can program my HOTAS... The key card will work for that I guess...
Helmut
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

there is also a keycommands.doc in your Lock On\doc folder.
"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away." --Barry Goldwater
[img]http://home.online.no/~rgt36/grafikk/fa-18-rot.gif[/img]