Playing this game more!

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Playing this game more!

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I think we should do more LOMAC this week. We need to get all you non-Russian plane guys up to snuff! LOL. :lol:
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Have to say mate, I've kinda gone off LO-MAC recently. And honestly want to concentrate on my Falcon 4, for a lot of reasons. But I may have a blast now and again, who knows.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

I am playing this game like not at all now. I don't plan on participating in LOMAC anytime soon.
"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away." --Barry Goldwater
[img]http://home.online.no/~rgt36/grafikk/fa-18-rot.gif[/img]
Nemisis

Post by Nemisis »

I am still up for a Lomac flight when i get the chance but i want to get back into Janes F/A-18 for the moment, i would also like to get back into Falcon 4 again and have been trying to do so for the past 3 weeks but have been unable to get a MP connex with Kodiak and no-one else seems to be flying Falcon 4 on here at the moment, so with all these problems in Falcon i am a bit worn out with it.

I mean Kodiak and i have spent 4 or 5, 3 hour long sessions just trying to connect!! It gets very frustrating and at the end of one of these sessions i just feel so frustrated with Falcon i usually just jump into the pit in Lomac and just fly around looking at the fantastic scenery to calm myself down!

But i now find that i really did not give Janes F/A-18 a chance, at the time i joined WOF it was all that i flew but not much and i never really learned how to fly the damm F-18 properly (weapons employment side of it) but i was damm good at landing the sucker and that was before i had a Hotas throttle.

Then i got a copy of Falcon 4 SP3 and F/A-18 got dropped very fast i'm sad to say, but after digging it out of the dusty pile of games i have and actually reading the manual, i can see i did this Sim a dishonour, the Avionics suite in the damm thing is top notch, MP stability it great, Mission editor is another big bonus and the AI behaviour in game blows Lomac's AI to bits, I can honestly say if Lomac got it's AI behaviour sorted it would be king of the roost, but even though i think Lomac is great there are a lots of little things that stop it being the best.
Lose Sight! Lose The Fight!8)
Barrie "Nemisis" Brownlee
[img]http://img201.exs.cx/img201/2690/nemisissignature0xl.gif[/img]
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Well per our other discussion that I started in the main forum. I'm all for supporting all three of these sims. I think my loyalties will lie in LOMAC and most F4. I would like to get F4 and 18 back off the ground, what the hell happened to f4 anyway? Well, no matter. If you guys want to fly some migs this weekend, I should be around for Vodka flights. Crazy russians. As for Falcon and 18, I want to play them, so see my post in the other forum about setting up a schedule. Bottom line is my RL is too crazy to play ALL these games. Guess that's why WOF is so great, you have options. So I figure if a schedule was set up, it would eliminate my availability for certain games by default and I wouldn't have to install them on my HD for no good reason. So, I'll be around this weekend for LOMAC if you want.