Great Lomac session last night, THANKS!

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Softball

Great Lomac session last night, THANKS!

Post by Softball »

Those were some fun missions guys, I can tell you this though, I SUCK AT LOMAC!! I died more times than I can count on my hands, BUT IT WAS FUN!!! No lag, no crashes, no problems. I look forward to the next session. Perhaps we can play some F4 SP4.1??

Thanks again.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Yep! I want to get everyone up and running with Falcon 4 again too. I'm quite eager to see us get going with that again. And now that I've established a connection with Steel (effortlessly I might add!) , we are closer to solving the puzzle for myself and Nemisis. 8)
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Hammer_other

Post by Hammer_other »

And my puzzle as well.
"...and the bombs go BOOM and the walls crash down, bang, bang, boom, boom, war is a terrible thing, OK?!..."

[img]http://www.stevelanephotography.co.uk/aviation/TEMP/Area51.jpg[/img]
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Hey haven't forgotten about you, it's just a manner of speaking. Everyone knows about the issues me and Nemisis were having at the beginning. I figure that you would have no problems connecting with Steel or Madrus on Falcon 4 - the problem appears to be only when we try connecting ourselves in UK, but can't do anything until people get back online and try connecting to each other.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05