LOMAC 1.1 Screenshots

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

LOMAC 1.1 Screenshots

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

There's very little to question about the graphics in LOMAC. Awesome. Thanx Panz.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I bet Kodiak would love to fly this:

I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Nemisis

Post by Nemisis »

Me also!

I get to see Tornados fly overhead every day where i live and F-15's and the occasional Harrier.

Love watching those guys dogfight each other just off the coast and overhead at times, it's amazing how loud they are, sounds like they are right overhead sometimes and yet when you finally spot them they are justa couple of specs is the distance.
Lose Sight! Lose The Fight!8)
Barrie "Nemisis" Brownlee
[img]http://img201.exs.cx/img201/2690/nemisissignature0xl.gif[/img]
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Well, I am pretty envious of you there, Nem. In my school teen years, these aircraft (and before them Phantoms) used to swoop down the river Clyde above the water no more than 100ft sometimes - you could sit at the Tower Hill and watch them from above. Sometimes you'd get caught out watching the first, and the second aircraft would sweep past fairly close-by. The noise was absolutely rauwcous - I loved it! We had two Polaris/Trident nuclear submarine bases out in the two lochs on the opposite shore of the river. And, of course, a variety of naval activity took place quite regularly what with the Cold War environment we were in the latter years of too.
I was i/c maintenance team for a combined arms TAC team - RNMarines, Arty, RAF, USAF. out in Bosnia in '98. I used to get up in the morrnings and head outside into the fresh mountain air. half the time I'd find the TAC boys sat outside the cori-mechs on the radios as usual. Look up and you were sure to see a flight of -15s, -16s or Harriers usually. They gave me a go one of the days too - the guys just said " Choose a target, and send him the grid!" 5 seconds later they broke the circle and were off down-range. We got a running commentary all the way in and the usual confirmation of target strike - kinda cool, I thought.