Lock On Roll Call

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Lock On Roll Call

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Ok, so as of right now who has Lock On Flaming Cliffs besides me, Gator and Jedi?

I've been itching to do some more of this game lately. :lol:
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Sorry I'll have to wait until the price comes down etc. flat broke. :-( lol
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

No, sorry, fraid not. I'm going down the Falcon4:AF route guys.
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

Panzer and I, and Softball too I think, are in the "just because I have one sim doesn't mean I won't get another one" club. :)

Count me in for as much LOMAC as possible, although the dearth of missions and lack of online campaign means its more like OFP in that you fly the same missions often. :? Godd missions, however, are always good.
The Jedi Master
Softball

Post by Softball »

I still have to get Lock On FC 1.1 installed. I tried to install it on my old HD (Bad drive) and I got an install error. Now that I have my new HD installed, I plan on getting this installed ASAP. I will have to relearn the game of course, but count me in.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

It's not that i'm being snobby or anything like what you see all - the LOMAC bashing that goes on at other forums. With me it is simpoly a case of not being able to play many games in the first place, so cutting down is my only option, and therefore I had to make a choice. Falcon 4.0 was my choice for a variety of reasons. My only down side as far as I am concerned is the 'lack' of true Track IR support. The same obviously goes for FPS games too, and in the near future more gamers will go the same way, hopefully leaving me only 1 or 2 of each genre. My aim is really to have no more than say 5 games to play in total.
Softball

Post by Softball »

I posted this in the F4 forum, I'll repost it here...

I got Lock On re-installed and played around with it over the weekend, and oh man! They must have optimized the game code or something, because I had absolutely no lag or stutters in the game, running at the game default settings (1024x768x32, High/med settings). I ran through almost all the tutorials so far (I have a lot to re-learn). I would not mind getting a flight or two of Lock On in during the week online.

I have not tested for lag/stuttering in MP, so I can't comment on that yet. I am slowly getting back into Lock On again, reading the manual and doing some test flights. Maybe we can test some MP action this week sometime?

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

You name the day, SB! :)
The Jedi Master
Nemisis

Post by Nemisis »

I have just ordered F4 AF so Lomac Flaming cliffs is next on the list hopefully will have it in the next few weeks.
Lose Sight! Lose The Fight!8)
Barrie "Nemisis" Brownlee
[img]http://img201.exs.cx/img201/2690/nemisissignature0xl.gif[/img]
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Oooooh NO! You're not dragging me back in on this one. . . . . . . goddamnit, I CAN'T! :shock:
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

KODIAK wrote:Oooooh NO! You're not dragging me back in on this one. . . . . . . goddamnit, I CAN'T! :shock:
Kodiak, just get it over with and order Flaming Cliffs. We need your flying skills man!
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Panz, is that SKILLS? Or S-KILLS? Or maybe even T-KILLS? :lol: :wink:
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

KODIAK wrote:Panz, is that SKILLS? Or S-KILLS? Or maybe even T-KILLS? :lol: :wink:
That would be SKILLZ like you know, word up and stuff. You guys have any good Rap artists in Scotland? :lol:
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Rap Artists? The only rap you're going to get in Scotland is a rap on the nose from a 'Glaswegian kiss'! LOL! :lol:
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

KODIAK wrote:Rap Artists? The only rap you're going to get in Scotland is a rap on the nose from a 'Glaswegian kiss'! LOL! :lol:
LOL!! If it's a hot looking Scottish lassie, I wouldn't mind a kiss. :wink: