SU-25T

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Gator

SU-25T

Post by Gator »

This last weekend, I spent no small time learning the Su-25T and programming my HOTAS with a solid setup. I love this plane. I thought the A-10 was nice, but this one is great.

Jedi, Panzer and I had a couple good sessions of this last week, and really enjoyed it. Hope we can get online with this consistently (along with Falcon, of course).

-Gator
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

hmmm, yes - well some of you can... ;) :)
Helmut
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

For those who've not gotten it yet:
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/256249.asp

Contrary to early info, this DOES include the 1.1 addon. It's apparently no more than a 2 disc set consisting of the disc we already had for LOMAC (1.0, not a 1.02 patched affair) and a separate disc with the 1.1 addon like Panzer and I bought. There's no integrated installation. From what I've seen online, there was a major CF when it came to the communication between Ubi, Evolved, TFC/ED, Naturalpoint, and others.
Anyway, for those who no longer have LOMAC, you can get the entire thing for $30 now. Also, the 1.11 patch is in the works and will add more detailed AWACS and terrain masking radar interaction to be more realistic.
The Jedi Master
Gator

Post by Gator »

That's interesting. I saw this at the store the other day and wondered what it was. The box says nothing about 1.1 or Flaming Cliffs ...
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

yeah, but i just do not have the time guys...

i actually enjoy creating missions in falcon, and am having a good time learning the mission editor in OFP. so i would rather do that stuff instead of buy another game that has problems in areas i feel it should not...and don't really have time to learn anyway.

it is not a lomac vs falcon thing, i just don't like lomac that much and don't have the time to learn another fairly complex game. i really wish falcon had those graphics and other environmentals though! :)
Helmut
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I been flying the SU-25T exclusively now for the past 3 weeks. I absolutely love this plane as well. The advanced flight model is a bitch to control at times but that's ok. I've learned how to use the Mercury and Phantasmagoria targeting pods/systems and I've also learned how to use the Vikhr AG missiles, KH series of missiles and FAB iron bombs. The IR jammer on the SU-25T is also a very nice feature to use.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen