LockOn

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hudson

LockOn

Post by Hudson »

OK, I bought the LockOn update so I can play with you all. I didn't realize I could get a cheap update if I had the original game, but I am downloading it now, the patch is already downloaded, so next time some people want to play LockOn I am game. I will run through some of the training missions so I have half a clue as to what I am doing.

Now I think maybe I will save some money for BF2...

Hudson
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Awesome. I think you will be pleasantly surprised with Lock On. We usually fly LOMAC on Monday nights but we can just fly it whichever day you are available. LOMAC for next Friday would also be great. What do the rest of you guys think?
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Well I don't think Friday is the correct night to play LOMAC as a group. Not everyone has it. I mean that in itself is not a problem - but you then must realise that those who don't have it will be playing another game, or be left on the sidelines.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

a month later he replies.... :roll:
Helmut
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I'm still trying to convince DA to get LOMAC. I think I may succeed. As for Friday nights, I say lets just be spontaneous and decide on what to fly based on who actually shows up.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Of course, I beleive it is the best way to work things at the end of the day.
Hey c'mon now, I don't always check the dates of things before replying. But I obviously missed it beforehand, or I would have surely posted something already. :wink:
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05