Ready or Not

We will post info for game session/mission times here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Ready or Not

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I'll be on Teamspeak at 9:00 EDT for Ready or Not today. This game has come a long way with these recent updates.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Cr33p3r

Re: Ready or Not

Post by Cr33p3r »

I agree. The game was great fun last week. I plan to be on as well if we dont lose power or internet.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Cr33p3r wrote:
06 Aug 2024, 08:32
I agree. The game was great fun last week. I plan to be on as well if we dont lose power or internet.
I hope you don't! This Debbie storm refuses to run out of gas.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

By the way, I confirmed online that Ready or Not supports up to 5 players so that means bones can join us as well with no issues.
Bones

Post by Bones »

PanzerMeyer wrote:
06 Aug 2024, 10:35
By the way, I confirmed online that Ready or Not supports up to 5 players so that means bones can join us as well with no issues.
If I saw this in time, I would have. I was still in Poland but I had RoN downloaded and updated.

Ah well.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Bones wrote:
09 Aug 2024, 03:50
PanzerMeyer wrote:
If I saw this in time, I would have. I was still in Poland but I had RoN downloaded and updated.

Ah well.

v6,
boNes
Try to join us tonight bones!
Bones

Post by Bones »

PanzerMeyer wrote:
20 Aug 2024, 04:21
Bones wrote:
09 Aug 2024, 03:50
PanzerMeyer wrote:

Ah well.

v6,
boNes
Try to join us tonight bones!
If I can i will...

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

That was a great session last night. I'm glad you were able to come bones!
Bones

Post by Bones »

PanzerMeyer wrote:
21 Aug 2024, 09:16
Me too. So, with the new updates, was everyone satisfied with RoN now? Do you feel like it improved? I think maybe so since we were getting a B average rather than all dying!

v6,
boNes
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Bones wrote:
22 Aug 2024, 06:31
PanzerMeyer wrote:
21 Aug 2024, 09:16
Me too. So, with the new updates, was everyone satisfied with RoN now? Do you feel like it improved? I think maybe so since we were getting a B average rather than all dying!

v6,
boNes

Yes, I am definitely satisfied. These last 2 updates vastly improved the game on every level.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

And we had yet another great RON session! Thanks to everyone who showed up last night.